
King Solomon Oracle Cards ~ Jan. 15th, 2012
Travel
Voyages
Journeys
Relocation
Situation: This card signifies a great deal of movement / expect changes in work, business, home, or relationships/ travelling to far-away places/ a job that require a lot of travel.
Person: A world traveller/ a well-educated person/ someone constantly on the move who experiences a great deal.
Advice: Changing location will bring favorable results/ travelling will be a step towards success/ you should go on a trip to clear your mind/ seriously consider any opportunities that might require a change of location.
(* The King Solomon Oracle card I drew today is very significant to me.
For, I am, in reality, on a journey...a spiritual journey.
This year 2012 will be a year of changes ~ positive changes for me.
I know I will be doing a lot of travelling...and soul-searching.
Change is good ~ especially if it connotes 'growth'.
I welcome change.
I welcome Spirit to guide me where I should be.) ♥
Love and light,
SAL ♥
0 Comments